|Photo Tour - The General Store
|The craft items shown in this display case are FOR SALE to the public in the
Waynesborough Historical Village General Store. When visiting the Village,
drop-by the General Store to purchase one or more of these items for the family.
It's a great way to make a donation to help preserve Wayne County History.
|The General Store was built in
1924. The Jim Hooks family of
Fremont donated it to the Village
in 1995. The store is open for
business with toys and novelty
items as well as T-Shirts, hats and
items crafted by the Village