Photo Tour - Bethany Friends Meeting Place
Bethany Friends (Quaker) Meeting House was
built in 1878 on land given by Nathan and Sara
Wilson Cox. The outgrowth of Falling Creek
Meeting of Friends, meetings were held for 10
years in the Quaker School located on the farm of
Wilson Cox Jr. In 1879, Contentinea Quarterly
Meeting of Friends approved "Bethany" as the
new name. Services were discontinued at Bethany
Meeting House in 1953. The building was moved
to Waynesborough Historical Village in 1990.
Information
Events
Photo Features
Building Photos
Building Photos