|The Waynesborough Print Shop is a reconstructed and re-purposed building. This building was an early 1940's
Graded Tobacco Storage Building originally located in Pikeville, NC. The building was donated to the Old
Waynesborough Commission by Christine Satterfield and moved to Waynesborough Historical Village in 2006.
This building was originally owned by Nash Printing of Goldsboro, NC when their business was located one block
south of the corner of Center and Mulberry Streets in Downtown Goldsboro. Reconstruction began in 2007 and
this project is complete. This building is open for public tour.