Photo Tour - Pamona Grange Museum

The Salem School (Pomona Grange
Museum) was built in 1890 on Salem
Church Road. It is believed that the
structure was a two-room schoolhouse. The
building was moved to the village and
placed on brick piers as it was at the
original site. The building now houses
artifacts and historical documents of the
State Grange.
Foyer from the north side.
View of the main room from south wall
Information
Events
Photo Features
Building Photos
The view into the foyer from the Grange
front door.
The view into the foyer from the Grange
front door.
View of the main room from north wall
Building Photos